What we believe
1. WJSM's purpose is to serve South Central Pennsylvania through the proclamation of the Good News of Jesus Christ to reach the lost and unchurched. To inspire, encourage, inform, challenge and equip believers.
2. To promote unity and personal spiritual growth among the body of Christ, and to glorify our Wonderful Jesus Savior Master by way of radio into homes, prisons, cars, campsites, businesses, retirement and nursing homes, hospitals, and wherever people are listening.
3. We want to uphold Christian Family Values, play carefully selected new and classic Southern Gospel Music and provide our listeners with information to keep them well informed.
4. WJSM believes that there is but one eternal, all-powerful, all-knowing, and everywhere-present Triune God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - who is the Creator and Sustainer of all things.
5. WJSM believes that Jesus Christ is God Incarnate, yet human. He lived a sinless life, died to make atonement for the sins of all mankind, was bodily resurrected and is now Mediator at the right hand of the Father. He is coming back in power and glory for His believing followers, and is the only Savior of men.
6. WJSM believes that The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, regenerating all who repent of their sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. WJSM believes that The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God and thus authoritative in all matters.
8. WJSM believes that Salvation is the result of genuine repentance of sin and faith in the atoning work of Christ.
9. WJSM believes that The Church is comprised of the invisible and universal Church as an organism. It is composed of all believers in the Lord Jesus who have been united by faith to Christ, its living Head and sovereign Lord.
10. WJSM believes in Prayer, therefore prayer requests are accepted and prayed for by the WJSM Staff.
11. WJSM is committed to the Bible and to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
12. WJSM is non-denominational. It has great relationships with various churches and ministry organizations. We desire to be a supplement, not a substitute for the local church. We expect to help Christians become better Christians and better Church members.