ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT FOR: WJSM-FM & WWBJ-AM
EEO Martinsburg Broadcasting, Inc. Equal Employment Opportunities and E. E. O. Public File Report ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT FOR: WJSM-AM & WWBJ-AM The purpose of this EEO Public File Report is to comply with Section 73.2080(c) (6) of the Federal Communications Commissions 2003 EEO Rule. This report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following stations: WJSM-FM and WWBJ-FM, both licensed to Martinsburg Broadcasting, Inc. located in Martinsburg, Pennsylvania. This is required to be placed in the public inspection files of these stations, and posted on their websites, if they have websites.
The information contained in this report covers the time period beginning March 26, 2011 to and including March 26, 2012.
The FCC’s 2003 EEO Rule requires that this report contains the following information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the stations comprising the station employment unit during the applicable period;
2. For each such vacancy, the recruitment sources utilized to fill the vacancy (including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080 ( c ) (1) (ii) of the EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the applicable period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewd for full-time vacancies during the applicable period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080 ( C ) (2) of the FCC rules.
WJSM-FM & WJSM-AM employs fewer than five full-time employees. There were no full-time vacancies available and therefore no vacancies were filled by the stations during the past year. However, should an opening occur, the stations will afford equal opportunity in employment to all qualified persons, and no person shall be discriminated against in employment by the stations because of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex.